Alpine Camping Samnaun
The sports & camping site is located in the heart of Samnaun at the CH-A-I border triangle and is an ideal holiday destination for the whole family in summer and winter. Peace and relaxation in the great outdoors. The immediate proximity to the mountains, makes the campsite an ideal starting point. In summer you can discover various hiking and mountain bike trails. With the guest card you can use the Samnaun mountain railways, the Alpenquell adventure pool and the SamnaunBus free of charge. In winter, strap on your skis right in front of your mobile home and ski to the mountain railway valley station in just a few minutes. 239 kilometres of pistes await you in the largest ski arena in the Eastern Alps. The Zeblas valley run leads directly back to the motorhome site. With the guest card you receive from us, you benefit from reduced prices on the ski pass and admission to the Alpenquell adventure pool.Take advantage of the opportunity for "cheap filling up and shopping" in our "duty-free oasis Samnaun".
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp then by PostBus to Samnaun.
- Direct PostBus connection from Scuol Tarasp railway station
- From the north via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine to Scuol, then towards Samnaun.
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina)
Verantwortlich für diesen Inhalt Tourismus Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.