Kirche San Flurin Ramosch


5 Bilder anzeigen

The FlorinusKirche (Baselgia San/Sonch Flurin) in Ramosch is the second largest Reformed church in the canton of Graubünden after the Martinskirche in Chur. It has a capacity of almost 450 people and is based in its current form on a new building completed in 1522.


In the past, the sacred building served as a pilgrimage church, to which people made pilgrimages because of the legend of a priest named Florinus, who had been a pastor in Ramosh in the seventh century and worked miracles. The name does not go back to St. Florian von Lorch.

The Florinus Church is a late Gothic church building. Noteworthy is the wall tabernacle on the left side of the chancel.

In 1499 during the Swabian War, the church was plundered by the Austrians and partially destroyed. The church underwent several renovations: in 1522 with the new building, in 1750, 1805 and 1907. In 1926, the unsightly and only makeshift spire, which had replaced the destroyed tower together with the bells after the great Ramosch village fire of 16 July 1880, was removed and the current one was put on.

The Florinus Church is under cantonal monument protection. It is open to the public throughout.

After years of pastoration with Tschlin, Ramosch has been merged with the other parishes in the political community of Valsot since 1 January 2013 and belongs to Colloquium VIII Engiadina Bassa - Val Müstair as a preaching site of this fusion congregation in the Evangelical Reformed Church of Graubünden.


Öffentliche Verkehrsmittel

  • Take the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) to Scuol-Tarasp.
  • By PostBus from Scuol to Ramosch.


  • From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
  • From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
  • From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27

From Scuol you can reach Ramosch on the Engadinerstrasse in the direction of Martina.


  • Free parking available at the entrance village.


Kirche San Flurin Ramosch

Plaz, 7556 Ramosch

Verantwortlich für diesen Inhalt Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
Dieser Inhalt wurde automatisiert übersetzt.

Outdooractive Logo

Diese Webseite nutzt Technologie und Inhalte der Outdooractive Plattform.