Muzeum Susch / Art Stations Foundation CH


12 Bilder anzeigen

Muzeum Susch
On the grounds of a medieval monastery, the MUZEUM SUSCH has been open since January 2019.


The ensemble, consisting of the former rectory and the reception and farm buildings, was part of a rural monastery built in 1157 on the Flüela Pass and thus on the pilgrimage path to Rome and Santiago de Compostela, and supplemented by a brewery in the 19th century. For the museum, these existing structures were carefully restored and recombined with new annexes to create an inspiring complex for artistic production and education. Simultaneously a place of contemplation, research and intervention, MUZEUM SUSCH is defined by a series of permanent, site-specific installations by international contemporary artists that engage with the architecture and idiosyncratic structure of the site.


Opening hours and further information can be found at


Öffentliche Verkehrsmittel

  • Take the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) to Susch
  • Susch station stop – from there it is a 350m walk to the museum and bistro


  • From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
  • From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
  • From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27

Susch is located directly on the Engadine road H27 (5 minutes drive from Vereina south portal)


Coming from the Lower Engadine (Vereina), there is a large car park on the left shortly before the turn-off to the Muzeum Susch. This is marked as the Muzeum Susch car park. The parking spaces are also free of charge


Muzeum Susch / Art Stations Foundation CH

Surpunt 78, 7542 Susch

Verantwortlich für diesen Inhalt Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.

Outdooractive Logo

Diese Webseite nutzt Technologie und Inhalte der Outdooractive Plattform.