All-inclusive Guest Card
From your very first night’s stay, you can benefit from numerous free services in the Samnaun Valley. Including the use of the mountain railways, bike transport, the Alpenquell Spa and much, much more.
From the first night you benefit from numerous free services in the Samnaun Valley. Mountain railways, bike transport, the Alpenquell Spa and more. In addition, you benefit from price advantages with over 100 experiences in the Lower Engadine and Val Müstair.
- Mountain railways: All open railway facilities from Samnaun to Ischgl. The guest card allows the use of the double-decker cable car and the connecting ski lifts to Ischgl for the entire duration of your stay. Show your guest card at the ticket office next to the cable car station and pick up your free pass for all the mountain railway facilities.
- Free bike transportation on all railways from Samnaun to Ischgl
- Admission to the Alpenquell Spa inclusive sauna facilities
- Free use of the SamnaunBus
- Free use of parking spaces
- All activities in the weekly program
During the summer operating hours of the Samnaun mountain railways from the end of June to mid-October. Admission to the Alpenquell Spa is free with the guest card even during the low season of autumn.
The all-inclusive offer is also valid on the day of arrival and departure.
How to get your all-inclusive guest card
The guest card is ready for you at the landlord of your choice from just one overnight stay – regardless of wether you choose a hotel, a guesthouse, a holiday apartment or a camper van pitch.