Velill Enduro Trail to Ischgl
4 Bilder anzeigen
Demanding enduro trail from Viderjoch via the Velill valley to Ischgl (AUT).
Viderjoch mountain station
Ischgl, Silvretta cable car valley station
The double-decker cable railway and the chair lifts take you to Viderjoch. On Viderjoch the trail towards Velillscharte, the crossing to the Velill valley, begins. The Velill trail was designed by trail designer Christian Piccolruaz with abutters, step-up and a wooden drop. There are also elevated curves, smaller floaters and lots of flow. From the upper Velillalpe you can either follow the steep trail along the Velillbach or take the road down towards Ischgl.
The tour was evaluated in favourable weather conditions, the current weather conditions and weather forecasts must be imperatively observed before the tour start. This tour does not make any special demands on driving safety and technique.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
Show consideration when crossing and overtaking hikers. Most of the mountain bike routes in Graubünden run on single trails that are also signposted as hiking trails. Hikers always have the right of way.
Helmet, gloves, good shoes, glasses, rain and sun protection, water bottle, repair kit, first aid kit
From Samnaun-Ravaisch (mountain railway) with the trains to the Viderjoch
Trail in the direction of Velillscharte
From upper Velillalpe either steeply along the Velillbach or via the road to Ischgl
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp station.
- Continue by PostBus (from Scuol-Tarasp or Martina, Cunfin) hourly to PoatBus stop Samnaun-Ravaisch, mountain railways
- In Samnaun during the day hourly service with the Samnaunbus
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27, from Vinadi turn left towards Samnaun.
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of Reschenpass on the B180, from Kajetansbrücke in the direction of Spiss - Samnaun on the L348.
- From the south: via Reschenpass to Kajetansbrücke, then towards Spiss - Samnaun on the L348.
Free parking at the mountain railways in Samnaun-Ravaisch
Verantwortlich für diesen Inhalt Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
Diese Webseite nutzt Technologie und Inhalte der Outdooractive Plattform.