697 Duty Free Ride Laret-Samnaun
4 Bilder anzeigen
144 Emergency call, first aid
112 International emergency call
Show consideration when crossing and overtaking hikers. Most of the mountain bike routes in Graubünden run on single trails that are also signposted as hiking trails. Hikers always have the right of way.
- From the Samnaun-Ravaisch mountain station to Alp Trida
- Along the Mühlbach on the alpine path
- After approx. 600m branch offTrail to Unteralp
- About 1km down to the Mühlbach
- Branch off in the direction of Samnaun Laret
- Back to the mountain railway via a 2km long dirt track
Verantwortlich für diesen Inhalt Tourismus Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.