697 Duty Free Ride Laret-Samnaun
5 Bilder anzeigen
Freeride trail from Alp Trida down to Samnaun-Laret. The mountain railways transport bikers with their equipment to the starting point on Alp Trida - free of charge with the Samnaun guest card.
Samnaun-Ravaisch mountain station, Alp Trida
PostBus stop Samnaun-Ravaisch, Bergbahnen
From the mountain station of the double-decker cable railway you can reach Alp Trida via the flow trail. Here the freeride trail begins comfortably on an alpine path along the Mülbach. After 600 metres the trail leaves the alpine path. The terrain becomes steeper and the trail leads in rapid curves down toward the Unteralp. The Alpstein, one of the largest erratic boulders in Switzerland, is located on the Unteralp. From here the trail descends for about one kilometre, less winding but always nicely along the slope, until you reach the Mülbach again. Now it continues in rapid curves toward Samnaun-Laret. Leading back to the valley station of the mountain railway, it continues for about 2 km along a slightly ascending road.
Refreshment stop on the Alp Trider saddle.
The tour was assessed in favourable weather conditions, current weather conditions and weather forecasts must be compulsorily observed before starting the tour. This tour requires a certain level of riding safety, balance and technical riding skills.
144 Emergency call, first aid
112 International emergency call
Show consideration when crossing and overtaking hikers. Most of the mountain bike routes in Graubünden run on single trails that are also signposted as hiking trails. Hikers always have the right of way.
Helmet, gloves, good shoes, glasses, rain and sun protection, water bottle, repair kit, first aid kit
- From the Samnaun-Ravaisch mountain station to Alp Trida
- Along the Mühlbach on the alpine path
- After approx. 600m branch offTrail to Unteralp
- About 1km down to the Mühlbach
- Branch off in the direction of Samnaun Laret
- Back to the mountain railway via a 2km long dirt track
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp station.
- Continue by PostBus to the PostBus stop Samnaun-Ravaisch, Bergbahnen (line 921, hourly connections).
- Samnaun local bus: hourly connections to Samnaun-Ravaisch, mountain railways
- Double-decker railway to Alp Trida Sattel: in summer every 30 minutes from 8.00 a.m. - 4.30 p.m. (last descent: 5.00 p.m.)
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27, from Vinadi turn left towards Samnaun.
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of Reschenpass on the B180, from Kajetansbrücke in the direction of Spiss - Samnaun on the L348
- From the south: via Reschenpass to Kajetansbrücke, then towards Spiss - Samnaun on the L348
- With the double-decker cable car from Samnaun-Ravaisch to the Alp Trider Sattel and via the flow trail down to Alp Trida.
- Free public car park at the valley station of the double-decker cable car, Samnaun-Ravaisch.
Verantwortlich für diesen Inhalt Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
Diese Webseite nutzt Technologie und Inhalte der Outdooractive Plattform.