Discgolf-Parcours in Samnaun Dorf
With the frisbee through the forest
The aim of disc golf is to hit the target basket with the Frisbee from the tee with as few throws as possible. The player with the fewest throws wins.
The course designers of Anders Golfen have designed the course. The courses are between 31 and 77 meters long, for beginners as well as for experienced players the fun is guaranteed.
A round of disc golf lasts about 90 minutes, depending on the number of players. The course can be shortened, in the short round with 12 lanes, lanes 1 to 6 and 13 to 18 are played.
Frisbees can be rented at the guest information, sports stores as well as target basket sponsors. The deposit for a Frisbee is CHF 10. Result sheets can be obtained at the same places.
Season: End of June until October
5 Bilder anzeigen
The course at a glance
The basic rules
1. consideration for walkers, fellow players, animals, plants, trees and all other facilities.
2. each player has to make sure before (!) his throw that nothing and nobody crosses his path when he wants to throw.
3. the start is from the drop. The game continues from where the throw has landed. The game continues in this way until the basket is reached.
4) The player who has taken the fewest throws on the previous lane always starts at the discard.
5. after the throw-off, the player who is farthest from the target continues to play. Even if he needs some more throws than his teammates.
6. after hitting the basket, the number of throws is noted and it goes to the next lane. Whoever has needed the fewest throws after finishing all lanes is the winner.
Use at your own risk, good shoes recommended.