Luggage transport to your accommodation
The Luggage Special: Luggage transport from home to your accommodation
When travelling by public transport, your luggage will be collected from your home and delivered to your holiday flat or hotel. This is possible thanks to the cooperation between the Swiss public transport companies, the Engadin Samnaun Val Müstair holiday region and local businesses. The offer is convenient and can be booked online at any time.
How it works
- Booking online no later than four days before your first day of holiday (= two days before luggage collection) by 8.00 p.m. at this link
- The luggage is usually collected two days before your first day of holiday. A pick-up period between 08.00 and 20.00 hrs can be booked. This period will be limited to three hours the day before and you will be notified.
- Delivery: Two days after we have collected your luggage, you can collect it when you move into your room at the hotel or holiday flat.
- There is no transport on Sundays or public holidays (Christmas Day, St. Stephen's Day, New Year's Day, 2 January, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Ascension Day, Whit Monday, 1 August). No collection and no delivery is possible on these days. If a Sunday or a public holiday lies between collection and delivery, the delivery period is extended by one day.
The Baggage Special is offered free of charge until further notice.
- 1 to 4 pieces of luggage per way (arrival or return): CHF 0 instead of CHF 44.00
- 5 to 8 pieces of luggage: CHF 0 instead of CHF 66.00
- 9 to 16 pieces of luggage: CHF 0 instead of CHF 99.00
Bicycles are excluded from the luggage special and are not delivered to the accommodation.
Luggage may only be presented with a valid ticket for the whole route or a SwissPass GA/Half-Fare travelcard and annual travelcard: GA travelcard, point-to-point travelcard, half-Fare travelcard (1, 2 or 3 years), regional travelcard, travel discount for SBB employees, seven25 Travelcard, inter-regional travelcard.
Important: For luggage to/from Samnaun, the customs declaration for luggage must be completed and signed and attached to the piece of luggage. You can find the form here. The generally applicable customs regulations apply. No allowances (goods) may be carried in unaccompanied luggage.