«all inclusive» guest card
From your very first night’s stay, you can benefit from numerous free services in the Samnaun Valley. Including the use of the mountain railways, bike transport, the Alpenquell Spa and much, much more.
From the first night you benefit from numerous free services in the Samnaun valley. Mountain railways, bike transport, the Alpenquell spa and more. In addition, you benefit from price advantages at over 100 experiences in the Lower Engadine and Val Müstair.
Overview of the free services:
- Mountain railways: All open lifts from Samnaun to Ischgl. At the cash desk next to the valley station you receive with the Samnaun guest card for the duration of your stay a free ticket for the use of the double-decker cable car and the connecting cable cars up to Ischgl.
- Free bike transportation on all mountain railways from Samnaun to Ischgl
- Dogs also travel free of charge with the mountain railways and bus
- Admission to the Alpenquell spa inclusive sauna area
- All activities in the weekly program
Independent of the guest card the following services are free of charge in the Samnaun valley for all guests:
- Free use of the SamnaunBus (local bus and PostBus line 921) within the Samnaun valley
- Free use of the parking spaces
During the summer operating times of the Samnaun mountain railways from the end of June to mid-October. Admission to the Alpenquell spa is free with the guest card even during the low season of autumn.
The all inclusive offer is also valid on the day of arrival and departure.
How to get your all inclusive guest card
The guest card is ready for you at the landlord of your choice from just one overnight stay – regardless of wether you choose a hotel, a guesthouse, a holiday apartment or a camper van pitch.
Advantages with the guest card in winter
In winter you can benefit from the following services thanks to the guest card:
In addition, the following services are also free of charge for all guests in winter (regardless of the guest card):