4 Bilder anzeigen
Hike to one of the highest cow alps in Europe.
Double-decker cable car top station, Alp Trida Sattel
PostBus stop Samnaun-Compatsch, adventure pool
The first part of the hike leads along a dirt road through lush meadows down to Alp Trida. This part can also be done with the chairlift. Passing the ski house (only open in winter) the path climbs gently towards Alp Bella. Towards the south you can enjoy the view of the Piz Mundin and the Oetztal Alps. After about an hour's walk from the starting point you will reach Alp Bella. The alp is one of the highest cow alps in Europe, at 2'380 m above sea level. The milk is processed in the alpine dairy in Samnaun-Laret. The transport is carried out via a milk pipeline with a thickness of about 1.5 cm. From Alp Bella you can also see the round rock formation "near the church"; an impressive geological witness of the folding of the Alps. After refreshments, the hike continues via Oberalp to Unteralp, where the Alpstein, one of the largest erratic blocks in Switzerland, is located. A leisurely descent along the Mühlbach to Samnaun-Compatsch or Samnaun-Laret.
The tour has been evaluated under favorable weather conditions. Current weather conditions and weather forecasts must be taken into account before the tour starts. This hike requires elementary alpine experience, orientation skills. Trekking shoes are recommended.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
Good shoes, rain and sun protection, water bottle, bandages.
- From the top station down to Alp Trida (optional chairlift)
- In front of the ski house further to Alp Bella
- The goal is reached after about one hour
- Descent via Obralp and Unteralp
- Along the Mühlbach back to Samnaun-Compatsch or Samnaun-Laret
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) every hour to Scuol-Tarasp station
- Continue with the PostBus (from Scuol-Tarasp, or Martina, cunfin) every hour to the PostBus stop Samnaun-Ravaisch, mountain railroads
- In Samnaun during the day hourly access with the Samnaunbus
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) Then take the H27 in the direction via Scuol and Martina to Vinadi. At the junction Vinadi to Samnaun (about 1 hour from Vereina Südportal)
- From the east: via the Inn valley road B180 via Landeck to Pfunds, junction Kajetansbrücke and via Spiss to Samnaun.
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders) on B180 to Pfunds, junction Kajetansbrücke and via Spiss to Samnaun.
- With the double-decker cable car from Samnaun-Ravaisch to the Alp Trida Sattel.
Parking at the cable cars in Samnaun-Ravaisch.
Verantwortlich für diesen Inhalt Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
Diese Webseite nutzt Technologie und Inhalte der Outdooractive Plattform.