4 Bilder anzeigen
Hike to the Sulnerferner residual glacier.
Start Mountain station double-decker lift, Alp Trida Sattel
Ziel PostBus stop Samnaun Dorf, Post
Koordinaten 46.970325, 10.367124
From the Alp Trida saddle mountain station, the path first leads leisurely towards Hüttenboden. With a little luck you will see edelweiss blooming right next to the path. From Hüttenboden the path climbs slightly to Salaaser Eck and Ravaischer Salaas. The Gipslöcher are impressive sinkholes in the gypsum rock. To the south, below Piz Rots on the left, you can see the Vadret (Sulnerferner). At Zeblas, the hiking trail leads a short distance down into the valley and then turns immediately right, past a hunting lodge and a small lake towards Sulnerferner. At the foot of the glacier, you can imagine yourself in a high alpine landscape, framed by Piz Vadret (Sulnerspitz) and the mighty flank of Piz Rots. Then the path leads back over the Zeblas pasture, where you continue along the road toward Val Masauna to Samnaun Dorf.
The tour has been evaluated under favorable weather conditions. Current weather conditions and weather forecasts must be taken into account before the tour starts.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
- On Alp Trida saddle to the hut floor
- Continue slightly uphill to Salaaser Eck and Ravaischer Salaas
- At Zeblas shortly across the road downhill
- Turn right, past a hunting lodge
- Follow the road towards Sulnerferner
- At the foot of the glacier a little bit back
- Turn right at the end of the scree field
- Follow the path towards Zeblaswiesen
- From the zebra meadows follow to Val Musauna and Samnaun village
Verantwortlich für diesen Inhalt Tourismus Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.