Alpenquell Water Park
4 Bilder anzeigen
A refreshment or warm relaxation after a strenuous hike or mountain biking tour, or if rain makes a mountain excursion impossible – then the Alpenquell water park in Samnaun-Compatsch is a perfect alternative. Guests will find a large swimming pool, hot tubs and massage jets, an ice-cold spring water shower, a steam room and a sauna area with a panorama view. There are also tanning beds and massages on offer.
Multipurpose pool for swimmers and non-swimmers with an area of 187 m² (29°C), adventure pool with bubble loungers and a waterfall (33°C), cold water pool with a waterfall, children’s wading pool, eucalyptus steam room, hot tub (37°C) and tanning beds.
Finnish sauna (95°C), Swiss stone pine bio sauna (55°C) and infrared sauna, large steam room, relaxation room with breath-taking panorama view of the Piz Ot, outdoor area.
Treatments by appointment. Our massage therapist and physiotherapist Ilona Reuss will gladly spoil you with a choice of massages and is available to competently help you with physical problems with naturopathic methods
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) every hour to Scuol-Tarasp station
- Continue by PostBus (from Scuol-Tarasp or Martina, Cunfin) every hour to the PostBus stop Samnaun-Compatsch, adventure pool
- In Samnaun during the day hourly access with the Samnaunbus to the PostBus stop Samnaun-Compatsch, adventure pool
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains). Then take the H27 in the direction of Scuol and Martina until Vinadi. At the Vinadi turn-off to Samnaun (approx. 1 hour from the Vereina south portal).
- From the east: via the Inn valley road B180 via Landeck to Pfunds, junction Kajetansbrücke and via Spiss to Samnaun.
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders) on B180 to Pfunds, junction Kajetansbrücke and via Spiss to Samnaun
Free parking spaces in Samnaun-Compatsch at the church and at the school
Verantwortlich für diesen Inhalt Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
Diese Webseite nutzt Technologie und Inhalte der Outdooractive Plattform.