Mot Grond and Chè d’Mot
3 Bilder anzeigen
High altitude hike on the sunny side of the Samnaun valley.
PostBus stop Samnaun village, Riva
PostBus stop Samnaun-Laret, West
At the entrance of the village, cross the bridge of the Maisas stream in the direction of Musella and after a few meters cross the Schergen stream. In a steep zig-zag you will go up the Mot Grond. From here we enjoy the view over the whole Samnaun valley. Through the larch forest and over meadows we go slightly downhill to Ravaischa. At point 1919 we follow the path in the direction of Chè d'Mot. A detour to this hill with the four distinctive cable car masts is worthwhile, again we enjoy the view of the whole Samnaun valley. A field path leads via Tschidanaderet to Salatsch and from there the upper valley hiking trail continues to Samnaun-Laret.
The tour has been evaluated under favorable weather conditions. Current weather conditions and weather forecasts must be taken into account before the tour starts.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
Good shoes, rain and sun protection, water bottle, bandages.
- At the entrance of the village over the bridge of the Maisas stream towards Musella
- Crossing the Schergenbach
- Via Cundea on the Mot Grond
- Continue slightly descending to Ravaischa
- Turn off at the signpost for Chè d'Mot
- From there follow a field path via Tschidanaderet to Salatsch
- Along the upper valley hiking trail further to Samnaun-Laret
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) every hour to Scuol-Tarasp station
- Continue with the PostBus to the PostBus stop Samnaun village, Riva
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela pass into the Lower Engadine on H27, from Vinadi turn left towards Samnaun
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in direction Reschenpass on the B180, from Kajetansbrücke in direction Spiss - Samnaun on the L348
- From the south: via Reschenpass to Kajetansbrücke, there direction Spiss - Samnaun on the L348
Free parking Chasa Riva at the entrance of Samnaun village or at Musella or Votlas
Verantwortlich für diesen Inhalt Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
Diese Webseite nutzt Technologie und Inhalte der Outdooractive Plattform.