Pater Maurus Carnot Trail
6 Bilder anzeigen
Immerse yourself in the life of the Samnaun poet and Benedictine monk. You experience interesting and surprising things.
Samnaun-Laret, village birthplace of Father Maurus Carnot
Samnaun Plan, Museum Chasa Retica
This theme path begins at the stop "Samnaun-Laret, village", at the house where Father Maurus Carnot was born. First it goes down the steep footpath to the Trua bridge and then along the Schergenbach to the Museum Chasa Retica in Samnaun-Plan. The field path from the Trua bridge to Plan invites in summer and in winter to walk and hike. A total of 17 informative panels present the life of the important Samnauner. The boards are attached to the light poles, thanks to the lighting you can also walk along this memorial path in the evening.
Why not visit the museum Chasa Retica? A permanent exhibition showing the life and work of the poet-monk has been set up in the rooms of the Father-Marus-Carnot Foundation. The museum is located in Samnaun Plan. A visit is only possible with a guided tour. Guided tour valley museum, every Wednesday 5:00 p.m. in the winter season and every Thursday 5:00 p.m.in the summer season. Registration by the evening before at 5:00 p.m. at the Samnaun guest information centre.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
- From Samnaun-Laret village steeply down to the Trua bridge
- The field path along the Schergenbach to the Museum Chasa Retica in Samnaun-Plan
accessible by train and bus
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) every hour to Scuol-Tarasp station
- Continue by PostBus (from Scuol-Tarasp or Martina, Cunfin) every hour to the PostBus stop Samnaun-Laret
- In Samnaun during the day hourly connection with the Samnaunbus to the PostBus stop Samnaun-Laret
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) Then take the H27 in the direction via Scuol and Martina to Vinadi. At the junction Vinadi to Samnaun (about 1 hour from Vereina Südportal)
- From the east: via the Inn valley road B180 via Landeck to Pfunds, junction Kajetansbrücke and via Spiss to Samnaun.
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders) on B180 to Pfunds, junction Kajetansbrücke and via Spiss to Samnaun.
Parking spaces in Samnaun-Laret below the alpine dairy.
Verantwortlich für diesen Inhalt Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
Diese Webseite nutzt Technologie und Inhalte der Outdooractive Plattform.