Paznauner Taja Trail l.10
3 Bilder anzeigen
144 Emergency call, first aid
112 International emergency call
Show consideration when crossing and overtaking hikers.
Most of the mountain bike routes in Graubünden run on single trails that are also signposted as hiking trails. Hikers always have the right of way
- From Idalp down to Höllboden
- A counter-climb in the direction of Sassgalunkopf
- Follow the challenging single trail down to point 2155
- Here the path splits, either the easy road down to the Paznauner Taja or the challenging single trail
- From the Paznauner Taja follows a challenging part before the road leads back to the Silvrettabahn in Ischgl.
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp station.
- Continue by PostBus to the PostBus stop Samnaun-Ravaisch, Bergbahnen (line 921, hourly connections).
- Samnaun local bus: hourly connections to Samnaun-Ravaisch, mountain railways
- Double-decker railway to Alp Trida Sattel: in summer every 30 minutes from 8.00 a.m. - 4.30 p.m. (last descent: 5.00 p.m.)
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27, from Vinadi turn left towards Samnaun.
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of Reschenpass on the B180, from Kajetansbrücke in the direction of Spiss - Samnaun on the L348
- From the south: via Reschenpass to Kajetansbrücke, then towards Spiss - Samnaun on the L348
- With the double-decker cable car from Samnaun-Ravaisch to the Alp Trider Sattel and via the flow trail down to Alp Trida
- Via Flimsattelbahn up to Viderjoch and from there to Idalp (see downhill trail Viderjoch - Idalp)
Verantwortlich für diesen Inhalt Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
Diese Webseite nutzt Technologie und Inhalte der Outdooractive Plattform.