Samnaun-Laret – Fuorcla Curschiglias
6 Bilder anzeigen
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
Show consideration when crossing and overtaking hikers. Most of the mountain bike routes in Graubünden run on single trails that are also signposted as hiking trails. Hikers always have the right of way.
- Start in Samnaun-Laret (1700 m), steeply ascending path.
- After crossing the Schergenbach turn left
- Past the workshop
- At Clis Grond branch off to Fuorcla Curschiglias (2127m)
- Follow the forest road for about 500m to the 2142m point
- Return the same as outward route to Samnaun-Laret
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp station.
- Continue by PostBus (from Scuol-Tarasp or Martina, Cunfin) hourly to PostAtuo stop Samnaun-Laret, junction
- In Samnaun during the day hourly service with the Samnaunbus
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains). Then take the H27 in the direction of Scuol and Martina to Vinadi. At the Vinadi junction continue to Samnaun (approx. 1 hour from Vereina south portal).
- From the east: via the Inntalstrasse B180 via Landeck to Pfunds, junction Kajetansbrücke and via Spiss to Samnaun.
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders) on B180 to Pfunds, junction Kajetansbrücke and via Spiss to Samnaun.
Please note: If you are travelling to Samnaun, you will need a valid travel document (passport, ID), as you will pass through customs in Martina or Spissermühle.
Verantwortlich für diesen Inhalt Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
Diese Webseite nutzt Technologie und Inhalte der Outdooractive Plattform.