Inn Forest Valley Hike
4 Bilder anzeigen
Through the Inn forest along the animal nature trail from Samnaun Dorf to Samnaun-Laret.
PostBus stop Samnaun village, post
PostBus stop Samnaun-Laret, village
This hiking trail begins at Hotel Bündnerhof, where you cross the Maisasbach. The first part of the hike leads you over the Samnaun Vitaparcours, initially over the Clis da Ravaisch pasture and soon into the Inn forest. The path is mostly flat or runs slightly downhill. The hiking path then meets a forest road and continues to follow the animal nature trail. After Val da Chierns it becomes a single trail leading to the farm “zum Kalvarienberg”. A crossroad also ends here, which is now taken in the opposite direction to the Schergenbach.
Hiking boots are recommended.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
Good shoes, rain and sun protection, water bottle, bandages.
- Samnaun village, Clis da Ravaisch, Val da Chierns, Calvary,Samnaun-Laret
- Start at Hotel Bündnerhof in Samnaun village
- Crossing the Maisasbach
- Follow the Vitaparcour
- Stay on the forest road and follow the animal trail
- Follow the path until the farm Calvary
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) every hour to Scuol-Tarasp station
- Continue with the PostBus (from Scuol-Tarasp, or Martina, cunfin) every hour to the PostBus stop Samnaun village, Post
- In Samnaun during the day hourly access with the Samnaunbus
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) Then take the H27 in the direction via Scuol and Martina to Vinadi. At the junction Vinadi to Samnaun (about 1 hour from Vereina Südportal)
- From the east: via the Inn valley road B180 via Landeck to Pfunds, junction Kajetansbrücke and via Spiss to Samnaun.
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders) on B180 to Pfunds, junction Kajetansbrücke and via Spiss to Samnaun.
Free parking in Samnaun village (Chasa Riva, Musella or Votlas)
Verantwortlich für diesen Inhalt Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
Diese Webseite nutzt Technologie und Inhalte der Outdooractive Plattform.