Samnaun Toboggan Run
5 Bilder anzeigen
The rushing descent on the Samnaun sledge run must first be earned: On foot it goes from Samnaun village through the mixed forest Inner Wald and past the forest hut Motta Saltuorn. Before the descent a stop at the vantage point above the Val Motnaida is worthwhile: the one with a view of Samnaun village, the Piz Ot, Piz Rots and in the direction of Zeblasjoch opens up. The leisurely ascent takes a good hour. The descent with the sledge follows the same path. The route through the forest is not very steep, but nevertheless one can reach a considerable speed. Sledges can be rented in the Samnaun sports shops.
144 emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
Continue to the viewpoint Val Motnaida
Departure on the same path
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp station.
- Continue by PostBus (from Scuol-Tarasp, or Martina, cunfin) hourly to PostBus stop Samnaun-Dorf, Votlas
- In Samnaun during the day hourly service with the Samnaunbus
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains). Then on H27 in direction via Scuol and Martina to Vinadi. At the junction Vinadi to Samnaun (approx. 1 hour from Vereina south portal).
- From the east: via Inntalstrasse B180 via Landeck to Pfunds, junction Kajetansbrücke and via Spiss to Samnaun.
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders) on B180 to Pfunds, junction Kajetansbrücke and via Spiss to Samnaun.
Please note: If you travel to Samnaun, you need a valid travel document (passport, ID), as you will pass the border in Martina or Spissermühle.
Verantwortlich für diesen Inhalt Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
Diese Webseite nutzt Technologie und Inhalte der Outdooractive Plattform.