Family Kletter & Boulder Park – Alp Trida
5 Bilder anzeigen
Idyllically situated on the Milbach, nine boulders and a climbing rock await you. Each one can be conquered on many different types of routes. All details about the individual climbing rocks can be found at samnaun.ch. A barbecue area invites you to linger. The belay material can be rented on the Alp Trida at the ski house.
On the Alp Trida scooters with wide tires can be rented, which are perfectly suitable for the rapid descent of the two flow trails from the Viderjoch and Alp Trider Sattel. The ascent is made with the chairlift.
You can find the opening hours at samnaun.ch.
Accessible by train and bus
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp station.
- Continue by PostBus (from Scuol-Tarasp or Martina, Cunfin) hourly to PostBus stop Samnaun Dorf, Riva
- In Samnaun, during the day, hourly service with the Samnaunbus to the PostBus stop Samnaun Dorf, Riva.
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains). Then take the H27 in the direction of Scuol and Martina to Vinadi. At the Vinadi junction continue to Samnaun (approx. 1 hour from Vereina south portal).
- From the east: via the Inntalstrasse B180 via Landeck to Pfunds, junction Kajetansbrücke and via Spiss to Samnaun.
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders) on B180 to Pfunds, turn off at Kajetansbrücke and via Spiss to Samnaun.
Parking at the mountain railways in Samnaun-Ravaisch
Verantwortlich für diesen Inhalt Tourismus Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
Diese Webseite nutzt Technologie und Inhalte der Outdooractive Plattform.